Friday, March 11, 2011

Varolo Spreadsheet

You can Make you own Village now....or at least see what it may look like!!! Couple things to note, STAY OUT OF THE BLACK AREAS. You can change anything in the White and with Orange Lettering.









The First SpreadSheet is a representation of the Varolo Video. You can do a 10/10/10....a 5/5/5/ or even like the one I posted about.

If you got 10, the 2nd tier only got 2, 3rd 5 and 4th 2ppl. Or however you want.

NOW, the second one is a little different. You can actually add your village, no matter how many people in any tier like mine is something like 156/405/329/195. With this one it doesn't matter.  



NOW STOP!!!!!, Before everyone starts emailing Varolo and askin Why am I not making that much??? But James said"sniff, sniff"

This is what you could be making if everyone was WATCHING their video's!!!!

So don't look in your email, high five yourself and say "WOW, just signed someone up...sure hope they watch the video's......ohhh look skittles!!" and run off.


For this to work and ANY of us to make money you have to stay in contact with your sponsor and people below you. 

Any job you have ever had, will have, may have or whatever...you have to be in contact with others all the time. This is no different.


I love talking with Rich, Vivian and Annie...........I have no freakin' clue who these people are. Met them through Varolo, very happy I did!!!! You will make new friends here. 

One thing in common you will have with EVERBODY in your downline is we all want the same thing, we all have a common goal....for Varolo to succeed!!! Where else will you ever find that again.


I have 1800+ppl in my downline who want the same as me. Will they get it.....I don't know.......

I know I want it....do you???





Join My Village Today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Computer Helpers