Friday, March 11, 2011

Keepin the Momentum

This can be the tough one. We all know that when we first sign up for something it's all, Woohoo, this is awesome, check it out, great concept and such. After time we lose the wind in our sails and the momentum slows.

Why??

There can be various reasons, some good.......some bad. Whatever the reason we need to get out of the rut, pull the pillow off our head and get back into the game. Most of the problem is we tend to look at the negative on most things. Case in point....

Right now I'm in a rut.

Most of my Ads as of late have been "ghosting"(look it up, if ur posting in CL it's probably happening to you)....... So that takes the wind out a little.
1121ppl and 25-30% are still green....little more wind gone.
160ppl in my first tier, I send out emails every day and almost no-one replies.....little more wind gone
Now people are starting to go from Blue to gray....little more bye, bye
My Sponsor is getting ghosted on CL also, we used to chat every night.....little more gone.

Starting to feel a little deflated now, heck I bet you're getting depressed!!

I need to remember, I've only been with Varolo less than 3weeks!! I have 1121++ppl.........think I just felt  a breeze...
I get Paid to Watch Commercials at my house!!! ....little bigger gust!!
Anyone who was smart enough to reply to my constant emails, has anywhere from 25-300+ people in their Village!!......yep, definitely some wind blowing here!!
One of my Villagers won the weekly Jackpot!!! You deserve it to Rich......huge gust!!
As I'm writing this Blog entry, Rich has added 5 ppl to his Village, so mine grew also!!!....nice gust of wind now!!

I have Vivian as a sponsor!!!! Without her emails and chats, I NEVER would have done this well!!......this is a steady one now!!!


When I look at the second the second list and see my sails are full again. I want to drive right down to Sandy Utah and shake Kevin's hand. Pretty sure that will happen one day!!!

I realize in Varolo it is easy to lose the momentum, but as easy as it is to lose, it's just as easy to get the pot boiling and sending steam out everywhere.

So my advice is if needed write down a list like mine. What's goin' good in Varolo? Why did you join? What can you do to get it better?

The biggest of all is.....who can you help in Varolo to make their Village better???

Send out emails.  Most won't reply; but the one's that do, boy do they make it worthwhile

Jt
Join my Village!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Computer Helpers